We Have Reopened!
These past weeks and months of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic have been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we greatly appreciate your understanding while we kept our office procedures limited to emergency care to help control the spread of COVID-19.
We are happy to say that we have reopened our office for normal patient treatment and services, with some noticeable changes that help us to combat viral spread. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are only opening up our services having carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Rest assured, we are also continuing to seek out and follow every guideline put forth by the CDC, the ADA, the Wisconsin Dental Association, along with local health authorities.
The measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Each of our staff members will have temperatures checked upon arrival at the office each day. Any staff member showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will not be allowed to work.
- Patients will be screened before entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients are encouraged to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
- Whenever possibly, only patients will be allowed entry into the office. Those accompanying patients to the office will be asked to remain outside or in their cars.
- Commonly handled items in the waiting room (magazines, remote controls, children’s toys) have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office, and patients will be asked to use it upon their arrival.
- Waiting room surfaces will continue to be thoroughly sanitized daily.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced within the waiting room.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be completely sterilized before each patient is seated; and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, ADA, and WDA in regard to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, face shields will be worn by everyone and thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- All dental health professionals – dentists, hygienists, and dental assistants – will be wearing approved N95 respirators in addition to their normal surgical masks.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant at the close of each appointment.
Please be aware that we are proceeding with an abundance of caution. We want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak: We have solutions to help keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, please call (608) 786-0909 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
-Dr. Shih and the Waterloo Heights Dental Team
Waterloo Heights Dentistry for
Welcome to Waterloo Heights Dental, where Dr. Shih and her team are dedicated to helping you and your family achieve better health and wellness through patient education and comprehensive, preventive dental care.
Waterloo Heights Dental believe the best dental treatment is no dental treatment. We emphasize prevention because we want your teeth to be with you for a lifetime. Your overall health is heavily impacted by your oral health, and our goal is to make sure both are working in your favor so you can live your best life!
Over 4 million people have straightened their smiles with Invisalign’s clear aligner orthodontic system. This advanced method allows you to enjoy your favorite foods, maintain an uncomplicated oral hygiene routine, and smile without revealing a mouth full of metal brackets and wires! Dr. Shih is a certified Invisalign provider.
Putting Patients First
Waterloo Heights Dental mission is to deliver a dental experience as unique as our patients. Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and if it’s suffering in any way, the risk of another system following suit increases. Waterloo Heights Dental is leading the way toward a paradigm shift in dentistry from the treatment of symptoms to disease prevention. Dental problems are really medical problems with dental solutions, and our goal is to provide comprehensive dental care that improves your overall health and wellness.
Our comprehensive service mix allows us to care for your general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry needs all from the comfort of your dental home. We’re proud to offer treatment for a host of dental ailments, but are also passionate about helping our patients prevent the need for extensive dental work down the road. While we love seeing our patients regularly, our goal is to keep your time with us as minimal as possible.
Innovative methods and technology have helped us make great strides in the world of oral health. Once we build a positive, trusting relationship with our patients and establish where they are on their oral health journey, we’re able to catch small changes before they become big problems.
With 3D imaging and digital x-rays, we can obtain clear pictures while reducing your exposure to radiation. With the assistance of dental lasers, we can detect cavities before the decay is visible to the naked eye. Lasers also help us perform cleanings, disinfection, and many soft tissue procedures without the need for sharp dental tools.
Our goal is to provide the safest, most comfortable dental experience with the best possible results, and our investment in the latest technology helps us accomplish this with less time spent in the dental chair. The more convenience and comfort we can provide for our patients both physically and financially, the happier we are.
We Look Forward to Smiling with You!
Give us a call or request an appointment online today!
Our mission to provide dentistry for complete health wouldn’t be achievable without a wide range of services to offer our community. We take pride in continuing our education and investing in equipment that will help us improve the patient experience. This is evident with our focus on oral wellness, which sets us apart from your traditional dental office in many ways.
We highly recommend OraVital bacterial testing and microscopic screening for all patients in our practice. These tests will show us if your mouth is harboring harmful pathogens (disease causing bacteria or microorganisms). Rest assured that if they are present, knowledge is the first step toward solving the problem, and the problem is solvable. We’re here for you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Flexible Financing Options
At Waterloo Heights Dental, we strive to ensure our care is not just exceptional, but affordable, regardless of whether or not you have dental insurance. We believe the care you need and deserve shouldn’t have to wait or break your bank, so we offer financing options from Compassionate Finance™ and CareCredit®.
Why Our Patients Smile
Meet The Doctor – Dr. Marwin Goff
With almost four decades practicing in this field, I think I can safely say that the art of dentistry suits me well. I was drawn to this profession as a young man. A big part of the appeal of dentistry for me boiled down to two main factors: I loved providing care to patients, and I enjoyed working with my hands. At Waterloo Heights Dental today, I continue to feel that way about the world-class care and services we provide the people of West Salem and the surrounding communities.
I earned my D.D.S. from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, College of Dentistry. My education has continued throughout the years to enhance my skills and knowledge in the areas of dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, root canals, dentures, and dental ethics. Today, I provide my patients with a full range of dental services that, in addition to the aforementioned, includes preventative care, endodontics, and periodontal surgery.
“I’m proud of the thorough and gentle care we provide in our relaxed environment. I believe our patients feel how important their health and satisfaction are to us at Waterloo Heights Dental.”
– Dr. Marwin Goff
Become Part of Our Dental Family!
Give us a call or request an appointment online today!