They can replace everything you’ve lost from the ability to eat whatever you want, a beautiful smile, or even taste. Today there’s no need to settle for anything less. Implants are man-made replacements for the root of the tooth. In the past they have been made of many different materials, but modern implants are made of titanium, a very biocompatible material. The body accepts them just like natural roots, even bonding to the jawbone. Implants can be used to replace a single tooth alleviating the need for a bridge, or replace multiple teeth and support a bridge or bridges. They can also be used to support loose, ill- fitting dentures.
The advantages of dental implants are:
- Keep you looking younger by preventing their jawbone from shrinking
- Dental implants replace the support you have lost and prevent or slow down new bone loss in areas where a single tooth or multiple teeth had been lost
- What you eat whatever you want not what you have to since you new teeth will be strong, stable and secure
- Implants are a lifelong solution when treated with good dental care
- Dental implants are relatively easy to place, generally requiring only local anesthetic
Contact Waterloo Heights Dental Center in West Salem, WI today for a consultation to see how dental implants can improve your quality of life.